“Adriana possesses a remarkable balance of intuition and practical knowledge. Her drive and focus for resolution is supported by compassion. Of the therapists, mediators and other counselors I have known….she is exceptional.”
- Co-parenting Mediation Participant
“She was very helpful and kind during this difficult time.”
- Divorce Mediation Participant
Adriana Elliot, Director, is a New Hampshire Certified Family Mediator and Justice of the Peace, located in Keene, NH, who helps families, businesses and organizations to successfully navigate conflict. Adriana offers compassion and insight, as well as experience with the legal system.
By working with Adriana, you will have the opportunity to:
- work toward informed, fair and durable agreements
- reach decisions that are tailored to the individual needs of your situation
- avoid the excessive costs and emotional stress of litigation, whenever possible
- retain dignity and respect as you work through conflict
- improve your relationship or part ways more amicably
Adriana mediates privately, as well as for the New Hampshire Courts. She also works as a Guardian ad Litem in Cheshire County. She is a member of the national Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR), and serves as President Elect for the board of the New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association (NHCRA). For more information about Adriana’s work and education experience, download her resume here:Adriana Troxell Elliot Resume (48)
Contact us today to schedule an introductory session. Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Contact us today to schedule an introductory session.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form