“After the affair, he felt hopeless and resentful, she felt angry and abandoned. They couldn’t speak without fighting, but they had three young children to raise. Through mediation, they created a parenting plan that gave them both meaningful involvement in their children’s lives. Mediation also gave them a framework for respectful communication in the future.”
- Facing tough decisions in your family life?
- Feeling stuck in your relationship?
- Needing help with the divorce process?
- Fighting with your ex about the kids?
- Struggling to help your aging parent?
Mediation helps you and your family…
- Improve communication
- Fight less and laugh more
- Work together productively
- Move from “Bitter to Better”
Mediation is a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution, in which you become part of a team of problem solvers, instead of an adversary pitted against enemies. Our relationships – especially family relationships – are the most precious resource we have and the greatest challenge we face. Most of us are ill-equipped to manage the inevitable conflicts that come with the territory as we live and work with other people. Mediation offers a structure for navigating conflict, exploring resolution, and seeking constructive outcomes for all.
Click on the links below for further information on the following topics:
Contact us today to schedule an introductory session.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form